- Tech Stack
- Yearly Salary
- 55k € - 65k €
- Develop web services with Java and UIs with React that match the requirements.
- Help define the architecture for the frontend side of the application.
- Take responsibility for implementing third-party libraries for custom data visualization.
- Communicate with the Engineering Manager to establish priorities and plan the application roadmap.
- React (at least 2+ years of experience)
- Any backend language (preferably Java, but could be Node.js, PHP or any other).
- Unit testing (Jest).
We are looking for a fully remote Full-Stack Developer. You will be working alongside a world-class team to build an AdTech platform.
We highly value backend experience with any programming language.
What You’ll Do:
What We’re Looking For:
This is a long-term, full-time role. We’re looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.
Adthena’s mission is a world of search transparency where precise ads connect marketers to consumers. This statement is key to our ethos here at Adthena and is backed by our Whole Market View technology, a dynamic, AI-driven, data model that is unique for each advertiser, representing their entire relevant search landscape.
Powered by our patented machine learning technology, Whole Market View provides the comprehensive data scope and quality required by the world’s leading advertisers to precisely assess competitive opportunities at scale across their entire market, without limitations. We index information hourly, processing over 10TB of new data, 500 million adverts and 200 million keywords across 15 different languages each day. The segmented data is presented in an intuitive format, helping digital marketers to understand their landscape and acquire more customers.
The technology has also won a number of awards for its ease of use and value added to clients including: Best Search Software Tool at the UK Search Awards 2016, Technical Innovation of the Year at the Drum Search Awards 2017, Best Search Technology of the Year at the Biddable Media Awards 2017 and Best Tech Platform at the DADI awards 2017. Adthena was founded by Ian O’Rourke and is backed by Mel Morris, the entrepreneur behind Candy Crush and former chairman of King.com.
VP of Engineering