We’re hiring an experienced Service Delivery Engineer to work 100% remotely for a global payment-processing company.
We are a financial services company, providing payment processing technologies, software and services, and APIs for e-commerce and digital transacting.
Why Work With Us:
Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- We work from anywhere. You’ll be joining our remote team and working alongside colleagues all over the world
- We’re a growing team with an exciting product. We’ve been growing organically for more than 10 years and have become one of the market leaders in our industry.
- We’ll trust you. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital in order for the company to meet its targets.
- We’ll help you grow. We will give training in order for you to achieve your career path goals.
What You'll Do:
- Help us develop our financial platforms.
- Detect possible service interruptions to our partners and anticipate potential problems.
- Support and modernize existing web services to match latest industry standards.
- Provide technical and business-related knowledge to the L1 team to help resolve customer queries, this includes knowledge management.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years experience of Application/Product support experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Linux Commands, SQL scripts.
- Knowledge of ISO 8583 messages, payment schemes, VISA and MasterCard
- Experience working with DevOps automation tools is a plus i.e. Jenkins, ELK, DataDog, Terraform.
This is a long-term, full-time role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who want to grow with us.