We are looking for a fully remote QA Automation Engineer with over 5 years of professional experience. You will be working alongside a world-class team on a SaaS platform. We highly value experience in open-source tools like Python, Selenium, and JMeter scripts to drive automation of QA.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with cross-team (web, desktop, mobile) peers—software engineers, product managers, and other QA engineers.
- Contribute to test automation infrastructure by writing and augmenting test scripts and/or test libraries.
- Select and apply appropriate QA methods and tools (manual exploration, test automation, performance/stress testing and beyond) to ensure timely high-quality delivery.
- Validation of quality will include active participation in testing requirements in functionality, usability, performance, workflow, and robustness.
What You Should Know:
- Experience with web browser testing and automation with Selenium
- Hands-on experience in testing APIs and automating the same.
- Experience working in a CI / CD environment (like Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCi, etc) for executing automated tests and scripts.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python and performance testing frameworks like JMeter.
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD) test automation frameworks.
- Experience with collaboration and productivity tools such as Confluence, JIRA and test case management tools (like TestRail, Xray/Zephyr for JIRA, etc.).
Why Work With Us:
- We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside seriously talented engineers with plenty of industry experience.
- We’ll rely on you to help us build a world-class platform. Your role will be vital to guide our team
- We work remotely. You work from where you want, provided you're based in South America or Europe.
This is a long-term full-time contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who want to grow with us.
BoostUp.ai is the first Intelligent Revenue Management Platform built for the digital-selling and remote sales era.
BoostUp solves the oldest problem in sales: the black box problem. The black box of Sales forecasting, pipelines, activity, and deals. Sales today operates on biased self-reported information and leaders are forced to use guess-work to make decisions causing forecasting slippage, lower win rates, inconsistent quota attainment, poor capacity allocation and inefficient pipeline management.
BoostUp’s AI platform brings holistic meaning to structured and unstructured sources of sales data - from emails, calendars, call recordings, transcripts, slack and such and helps sales leaders make better, more accurate decisions. Those capabilities are even more essential in the current, 100% distributed work model - which some sales teams are navigating for the first time.
BoostUp is founded by repeat SaaS entrepreneurs from Google, Yahoo & VMware and funded by top VCs. BoostUp’s market is composed of large B2B companies constituting $10B+ in initial TAM.